Preventive Building Maintenance
At ACS, we believe that prevention is key in achieving most of your building goals. As building managers and owners, you have big objectives to:
- Save money and reduce costs
- Guarantee comfort
- Maximize safety and security
- Depend on reliable and efficient systems
- Optimize productivity
Our preventative building maintenance plans are designed to achieve all of your goals…and more.
Start now by signing up with preventive maintenance by ACS. Call (888)265-2773 today.
ACS Scheduled Building Maintenance Program
Our scheduled maintenance program is a cost-effective approach to maintaining and servicing your building needs. When your building is receiving regular maintenance, you can avoid costly unexpected repairs. You cannot only budget for the building maintenance plan, but also for the upcoming replacement of any HVAC units or smart products. While technology has boosted us into new times where we control everything with a simple touch or swipe, it doesn’t mean our systems are immune to eventual failure and replacement. Luckily, our maintenance program is designed to test, diagnose and keep track of when units will be due for replacement so that you can budget accordingly and maintain comfort.
We will provide routine preventative maintenance on your HVAC units based on manufacturer specifications. We can perform maintenance on all makes and models whether we installed them or not. We have thousands of HVAC systems under contract at ACS and over 25 years of experience in the HVAC business. Our highly trained technicians have proven results. You can trust ACS to keep you, and everyone who uses your building, comfortable.
Common preventive maintenance services
Some of the routine maintenance we perform includes:
- Scheduled Filter Service – change filters and/or filter media to improve indoor air quality and efficiency.
- Summer and winter checkups – align, calibrate, adjust and lubricate HVAC units to extend equipment life and ensure proper operating condition and efficiency.
- Spring & fall startups – ensure proper operating condition of heating or cooling and efficiency for the upcoming season.
- Coil cleaning – concentrated pressure wash to unclog the condenser coil of debris and improve cooling efficiency.
Call ACS today at (888)265-2773 in the Kansas City and Overland Park areas to learn more about our preventative building maintenance services.